What's new

Sterling [LF] 64 - Hallmark ID needed

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this buckle/pin yesterday. I've searched all of the hallmark sites I could find, but I can't find this one. Pic with other items is to size it, there is a v-nickel in it. Can anyone ID the maker? Approximate age? Thanks in advance for the assistance.
 

Attachments

  • 102_2854.webp
    102_2854.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 102_2868.webp
    102_2868.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 217
  • 102_2867.webp
    102_2867.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 102_2859.webp
    102_2859.webp
    108.1 KB · Views: 231
Hrmm, 42 views and not one hint, bumping this hoping that someone knows what this hallmark is.....
 
Upvote 0
It could be Leonard Field whom was a silversmith in Ma. Macefield HH
Broken Knee


Click on the red Macefield that's the link
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
La Secla, Fried & Co (Newark NJ 1909-1915) Makers mark is LF in a hexagon.
 

Attachments

  • swirlycardcase1a.webp
    swirlycardcase1a.webp
    126.9 KB · Views: 320
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom