Still ar it Arcana Exploration.

jeffhowlett

Jul 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not posted in a couple of years, because of negativity, and people wanting us to give away on this site what we in fact have found. I understand skepticism, which there always should be, certainly when it comes, to the LDM. That being said we have been to the site 2 times since I last posted, and we have found additional on-ground inanities that continue to add to a long list of photographed and documented items that as a whole will prove to be of profound interest. On our last trip, we found the icing on the cake, that ties things together, including things that will surprise many folks. So sometime this year we are going back out to properly film and document our last find. As has happened before, we found this on our last day just before dark, and absolutely had to leave to next morning for a wedding, or have members end up in divorce court. It has been quite a journey, my only regret is that instead of being 75 years old I am not 35-45 years of age. We are still funding all costs on our own. One thing I will share that I believe I shared on our website is that those that believe the Peralta "MAP" stones have cred will be rewarded, that is to say, not the Stones per se but the information contained on them is undoubtedly significant. Now who put the information on the current stones, does not matter, not when you realize that the information recorded on them is legit. People who say the whole thing is a hoax are going to have egg on their faces. And yes Four Peaks Still, looks as if one. Hope everyone is well and in good health, our team has had tragic family deaths (4), broken bones, heart issues, and all issues related to having an older team, but as of now, we are finally ready to make one last trip. Two to three years ago I stopped posting and did not read the site on regular basis, because I knew what we had and I was getting frustrated with a few of the posters. So when the time comes we will present what we have, and smart people can decide. I hope everyone and their loved ones are well. Keep the faith, there is something out there, for sure. Thank you Jeff,

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, given the Govt will never let you open up the mine, the advanced age of your team, the fact without actual gold/artifacts you will never convince diehard treasure hunters, I implore you to tell your story anyway you please. Why? To document the hunt for history. Too many old timers passed away in the last 20 years and their stories vanished without being told. The TH community is small, and getting smaller with every passing year. Your exploration deserves to told and I will follow your posts with interest. Good hunting.

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff, given the Govt will never let you open up the mine, the advanced age of your team, the fact without actual gold/artifacts you will never convince diehard treasure hunters, I implore you to tell your story anyway you please. Why? To document the hunt for history. Too many old timers passed away in the last 20 years and their stories vanished without being told. The TH community is small, and getting smaller with every passing year. Your exploration deserves to told and I will follow your posts with interest. Good hunting.
true words
everyone has their story. It's impossible to prove anything without a sack of gold ore and a plausible story that led to the discovery. Oroblanco had already told me umpteen years ago, why even want to convince anyone when you have found a rich gold mine? I love the story and the search for the mine and luckily I'm still 40 years old and therefore still have a few years to give the story a happy ending. I'm looking forward to my next trip this year and will also report about it. I particularly enjoy the personal experience reports of all members. Also the social difficulties, where everyone thinks "what an idiot". Going beyond the limits and creating what nobody thinks possible is what spurs me on in my quest. With all due respect Jeff, I don't think you're close to the mine, but I'm very impressed with the way you pull this off.
Best regards
Andre

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
Wow another one, and again, you showed no proof of icing or cake, at the end of the day you are just another BlindBowman. Cool story Bruh!

GreenBranch

Feb 7, 2023
Jeff, And people wonder why you don't post more. Sorry people have to be that way. BTW, this is my first post here. I only found out about the LDM a few weeks ago and am devouring all the info I can. I truly hope you have found the mine. What an amazing book you must be writing and I REALLY hope it is made into a movie. The visuals would be stunning! God bless, be safe and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread