What's new

Still finding clad

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got another 25 rolls and out of these is scored another 16 clads. I have gotten a total of 80 40%'s and 4 90%'s so far this week.....Matt
 
Upvote 0
Matt, you may be in virgin territory. I say hit 'em all up, even those banks you don't have accounts with.
 
I have hit every bank in thes area for and this is the only one within 30 miles of me that has ever had any half rolls. Everytime I go to it I go back to the other banks and ask them if they have any and they always tell me no. I order 2 boxes from this bank for next week I can pick my 1st up on Thrusday and the 2nd on Saturday. As there is no way I can afford 2 at once. Hope these pan out.....Matt
 
nice score!!! and just too help u out, generally when the word "clad" is used on this forum it is refering to copper nickel clad, not silver clad...just so u know for future reference so u dont get confused...hope this helps...keep it up and hh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom