What's new

Still holding my breath . . .

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still holding my breath . . . for that dream box. Nope, the ship did not come in. :'(


I took the day off last Friday. Needed a day just to do nothing (no laundry, no mopping, no cooking). I had my 11 boxes all come in; then on a whim, I called a bank I had "found" boxes at a while back on a road trip. The teller said they had 4 boxes in the vault, so away I went.

Total week boxes of halves: 15. Yep, it was an "ouch" to dump. Love Mr. Apush. Got to find another dump bank soon.

Worst than meek totals from the 15 boxes (geez!):
2-Walkers
5-1964s
17-40%ers
1-2005S clad

On the bright side: One of the Walkers was dated 1939. It just so happened I found that Walker on November 5th, my dad's birthday (1939). So, it went into his birthday card. He was delighted. As most of us older folks know, our parents have everything and it is hard to buy for them. This time, it was easy.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Im Sure you will get your Dream box Soon!!! Yea it Sucks To dump that much coinage..
 
Apush,
Very nice that you gave your dad the 1939 Walker. My dad is 95 and I'm going to see him this coming week. He was born in 1915. I gave him a 1915 Barber half last year and he loved it. He said he remembers seeing many of them when he was a kid.
Stay well
rileyboy
 
You did okay :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Doing 15 boxes is a lot of fun. The returns are a different matter,of course. I would say it's worth it though. It's only a matter of time before you hit the big one.
HH
Rich
 
Nice scores apush - hope you hit your dream box before the holidays!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice score apush, I hope you hit some dream boxes next time. and less dumps :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
A big dump, but you beat my measley AVG of 1/box. Better luck next time,
Legend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom