What's new

Still no snow, so...

Alchemist

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
364
Reaction score
642
Golden Thread
0
Location
Badger State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I took advantage of the weather and a 3-day weekend to prospect some streetsides. Managed a '46 Rosie (my 44th silver coin for the year), a 1899 Indian and several wheaties. Among the non-coinage items is this great button, a New Coins of the World Poland item that I can't find much about on the net. It's cool, but placing an age on it is difficult. Thanks!

DSC07132.webpDSC07138.webpDSC07139.webp
 
Upvote 10
Congrats on the silver and still being able to hunt!!
 
Nice seeing your still out, great job....
 
That world coin is cool, I would be jazzed to have found it
 
I have to say, silver is nice but i prefer that button. I just really like different buttons. They look awesome in a display case.
 
research topps buble gum 1940s/ 1950s and you may find the answer on your button....cheersil_214x170.824890598_4vws.webp i046coinx11b.webp..metalised plastic..download #2.webp
 
Last edited:
Nice digs and I like the button. :thumbsup: Keep digging!

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom