What's new

Stirrup age?

kuger

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
9,732
Reaction score
2,803
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this stirrup yesterday and was wondering what time frme we are talking?It was an 1850 camp,but there was a sprinkling of early 20 th century items here and there.It was deep!!!!
 

Attachments

  • stirrup.webp
    stirrup.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 287
  • hole.webp
    hole.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 281
  • side.webp
    side.webp
    15 KB · Views: 284
I bet it nice to get a target that deep thats not a horseshoe :wink: :D
 
Upvote 0
Yea,amen!!!!Dug a bunch of them too!! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Thanks trader!!!These are large enough though,but answered my question!!! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Yep T.O.T got it. I was going to say it's like some we dig in civil war camps.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom