What's new

Stirrup?

diggerranger

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
393
Reaction score
862
Golden Thread
0
Location
VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1700’s stirrup?
Would be my first.
Thanks ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532217569.944664.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532217596.376226.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1532217620.160292.webp
 
Yes, awesome. I have found part of one in 30 years...not easy to get.
 
Upvote 0
Nope. Too small for that as well. Oar locks have to put up with a lot more stress that stirrups.
 
Upvote 0
I'm thinking spur. Here is one from a late 1700's - early 1800's site. Apparently made for a small lady or child.0721182058-1.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you mean spur ?
 
Upvote 0
Yes... small spur.
 
Upvote 0
Yep I meant spur. [emoji106]thank you
 
Upvote 0
I agree I think spur. Nicefind. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
I agree with all the spur folks. Nice find.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
700
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Stirrup?
Replies
10
Views
943

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom