Stolen coins dumped @ coinstar

SilverAg47

Greenie
Dec 13, 2010
I wanna see this story on Jay Leno when he does the stupid criminals segment. That would be great.

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Imagine being a CRH standing in line behind the guy when he turned in the silvers at the bank. Would have been a fantastic score, and most of us probably wouldn't have thought twice about trying to buy them. I know many of us have been lucky enough to find a freshly dumped collection. I'll still buy any silver I see, but this makes me want to hold any big score from one source separate for a while so I could return them to the rightful owners if they turn out to be stolen. For once a silver savvy teller saved the day.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drugs kill!

You can tell from the mugshot the son is a real D-bag

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
dail 1-800- dopehead * - dad was calling the twerp to come for christmas dinner w/ the family ,-- safe bet he gets no more "invites" --unless he does rehab and cleans his act up.

silvernd

Oct 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I love that the thieves cashed in the coins for face at a coinstar and bank, threw out the diamonds and emeralds because they thought they were fake, and burned the savings bonds. So the whole take was a few hundred bucks instead of tens of thousands.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that was my kid I would kill him. I am glad he is getting his collection back.

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
cooper36 said:
If that was my kid I would kill him. I am glad he is getting his collection back.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that but I would defiantly be seeking a personal justice. Just goes to show be very careful who you trust.

F

Farchaus2k

Effing no good kid. What an extra kick in the teeth for it to be his own son.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread