What's new

Stolen

nsdq

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
1,931
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the process of my move to Florida a former friend now decided to steal my metal detectors and entire gunshop
The police would not do anything... so if anyone in the Lebanon county pa area picked up a well used Ace 150 and AT Pro with a head phone issue or any tools for gun making they are stolen property
 
I would watch the pawn shops. Do you have the serial numbers of those units?
 
with friends like that, who needs enemies.... sad to hear that
 
I would watch the pawn shops. Do you have the serial numbers of those units?

I might have them it that info was in other belongings that were stolen also
 
Sorry to hear that.........
 
I hope you can recover your property!
 
Sorry to hear but I am curious as to why the police won't do anything.
 
Sure glad you said "former friend". Good luck in the recovery of your items.
 
Bummer man...hope you are able to recover your property!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom