What's new

Stone cutter, Gemstone books free

DIGDIG

Full Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Location
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shopping bag of gemstone books and stone cutter for free if you pick up(New jersey)
Cutter needs cleaning.
 
Any water damage? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
how much to ship them? I might be willing to buy em.
 
Upvote 0
the cutter is a heavy machine, don't see water damage but has what I guess is stone dust/water combination stuff on top. Too heavy to ship.

If you cut and paste; STAR DIAMOND LAPIDARY 10" SAW W/ POWER FEED GEM ROCK
on Ebay you will see the same type.

Looking at the pics on that one I think mine is better, don't notice rust on it like the one on Ebay.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom