cmenokla
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2015
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Oklahoma
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
12
Okay everyone I want you to subjectively answer this question. Does the stone look more like a chicken nugget or a treasure map?![]()
take your time and answer honestly![]()
Bob, just for the record this is not a Jesuit chicken nugget
sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger
Well it came from the same place. Believe what you want too. I've got no reason to lie to you. There are bigger stones but you wouldn't know them either. Would this help you.it's one of the largest at 3'×3'.![]()
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Yes the lighting is off for a good picture. You will get more details . Don't use direct lighting. Remember those who made it did so with candle or lantern light. It is one of your best pieces. You should be able to tell what place it referring to in your area. Keep that part quite.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk












My... My... My... Ok Folks. Soooo many of you are just plain WRONG... And those of you who are thinking Worms or roots, etc... Be my Guest. Please DO take a closer look.View attachment 1361503View attachment 1361504View attachment 1361505View attachment 1361506View attachment 1361493View attachment 1361494View attachment 1361495View attachment 1361496View attachment 1361497View attachment 1361498View attachment 1361499
Now as you can see, this stone has definite carvings on it. When it comes to Ancient carvings, if you spin it you may see a fish in the same exact spot as you saw a "X" and a "D" just like w use ":" and ")" the markings like on a smile face. Above I have merely noted a few on the Map... there are many more. and yes... there is this one as well...View attachment 1361515
As for you Worm, root theorist... You need to REMEMBER this is a HARD STONE. The makers had to stop periodically causing the "Feathering" type marks.
This is "todays Finds" forum so it violates no rules being here unless found long time ago....
First of all the ones that I have found are exactly like the area it represents. There are more than one at my place. I can not speak for others. I have traveled around this country looking at different places. Once you learn what to look for you will be amazed just how much work is done around the world. I not saying one group is responsible for it all. What I am saying is they used the same roads back then. Some are still used today. The Spanish Trail for example. The early explorer were here a couple hundred years that plenty of time to leave many clues. I have seen where they completely shape the land to make a figures such as a Indians head. In order to learn something one must study the subject. There are new findings in the world a the time. Some thing go against what we have learned. Example Columbus did not discover America. The question why would someone leave a small stone on the ground? So that either they could find the spot upon their return or the next person. You would need to kow the signs and symbols in order to do so. They used nature and would hide it in plain sight. These people were very educated in all kinds of arts. Enough for now. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
BOB
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Ahh, a gentleman, a scholar and a detectorist! Lol.
I think the worms are trying to tell us something though J. But what?!?
Oh my, we are going to scare away the original poster LOL
sent from my computer by frantically poking at the keyboard with a single finger

Looks like its been tossed around tho, did you find it near water? If so maybe cornerstone. But I still like the native carving idea too.