Stone map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160912_160343.jpg 20160912_160728.jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_160844 (1).jpg 20160912_161128.jpg

Need help with this map... to me it looks like 3 hills, a water source like a creek, then 1 hill. on my property I have 3 hills to the west, a large creek, then 1 hill on the east. Unsure if Native American or what... Thank you:hello2: 20160912_155432.jpg 20160912_160255.jpg 20160912_160555.jpg 20160912_160916.jpg
20160914_095823.jpg
20160914_104955.jpg
20160914_104433.jpg
20160914_103210.jpg
20160914_103901.jpg
20160914_104557.jpg

Attachments

• 20160914_095748.jpg
    20160914_095748.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Upvote 6

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job Mods letting this thread run away as it has, the OP had what 23 posts on this site lol. I wonder what the count would be in that 23 for posts she has in this thread? That's now at, looks to be like 10 pages..................hmmmmmmmm.

Sorry my mistake she has 23 likes and currently 65 posts. Mind you that changes nothing about how this has gone south for the OP. Has the belief in perhaps a treasure map now become a conversation in politics or religion lol. Oh my shake my head. Lighten up you bunch without an open mind..................

No open mind? Well then I guess it's KD for dinner once again eh lol. Cheers on that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cmenokla

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Mods letting this thread run away as it has, the OP had what 23 posts on this site lol. I wonder what the count would be in that 23 for posts he has in this thread? That's now at, looks to be like 10 pages..................hmmmmmmmm.

SHE Darlin' ... S H E ... Definitely ALL Woman. :icon_thumleft:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They do show tool marks under a microscope. I have to admit some dont. There are books out there. My first book was The rocks began to speak. The people that did this work didn't just do stones. They left their work in trees and paintings pottery and other art forms. You are not taking what I'm saying the right way. That's very good you are self taught. What I'm saying is if you don't know what to look for then how are you supposed to know. If you could see a piece for yourself in person that would make a big difference. Go to the tread for signs and symbol for treasure. It's a good place to get use to seeing other worked stones. You haven't seen nothing yet. The small stuff is harder to learn on. Start with the bigger stuff first. I'm not trying to belittle anyone. Don't take it that way. Look for marker that lead you to treasure. There are a lot of treads on TN. I go to museums all the time. They don't know everything neither do I. You have to learn the technique of viewing the stones for the information to come out. Some of it is easy to see. The whole idea was to conceal the message from the untrained eye. You had to know the code. Some of the stones messages can only be seen by turning sideways to align the words or numbers. We are dealing with symbolism. Another good book is the decipher of the monks, if you want to know more ask me. I'm willing to help when I can. Study the ancient people of North and South America. The ones over seas too. Ancient god and superstition is another. You will find things you wouldn't think apply to us here but all is used. This system has been used even before Jesus Christ walked around. There is a lot to learn for all of us.

Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
cmenokla

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang:
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of hiding a treasure, if you leave a map in the area you hid it in?

I mean...a bunch of stuff carved on a rock wall a few miles off, that only you or someone you sent would know where to look, or a map (rock or otherwise), that you kept with you, and brought back to the site would make more sense than leaving an actual map to your treasure on the site that you buried it at...right?

I love to watch all the "alternate history" type shows....America Unearthed...Who Really Discovered America...Search For Lost Giants...etc., and like I said, I understand that sometimes historians put forth a narrative that isn't what actually happened...but sometimes a rock is just a rock.

Nothing personal...and if you guys are happy with your collecting, more power to ya....I just don't think you need to act like you are the only ones with any knowledge of the objects of the past just because a select few of you actually "see" the things on the rocks. I bet if all you folks that see these treasure signs were to independently list what you see...it would not be the same thing by a long shot....but I bet looking at the effigies I posted...most people would come up with similar things...I mean that one is obviously a monkey wearing a hat!!

RE: "I just don't think you need to act like you are the only ones with any knowledge etc comment"

Well this is CERTAINLY a rather Biased statement Dear... More OFTEN than not SOOOOOO MANY MEMBERS especially NEWBIES are told the same thing over and Over and OVER again. "It's a ROCK, Just a ROCK, Nothing there but Stone, etc etc etc". Only for these same NEWBIES to Discover Later their ROCKS are TRULY ARTIFACTS. Now THAT my Darlin' is coloring the Kettle just a tid bit Black don't ya think? :headbang:

Last edited:

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Please just let this thread die. As long as you all continue to post comments all this nonsense will just keep going. The OP clearly believes what they believe and that isn't going to change. Just let it go away.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't like the tread you don't have to be here. Leave what's keeping you here? Don't try to bring down what you don't know about. Simple

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
If it can be good conversation, bit of banter, some education, why should it be stopped, perhaps the posts that are simply bad digs should be stopped, or perhaps deleted by the MODS here in order to keep some order.........................

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know your right why do you keep trying to prove to everyone you are why don't you and op pm each other who knows you could share each others rocks!!!!!!!! and find a huge treasure or pirates booty!!!! Rock on

Last edited:

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
Well A2, it's like in life you have a choice, you can either read the playboy book or not, if it offends you then don't use your hands to pick it up, you're a big boy and you can either pick up something you like or you don't. If you don't then don't pick it up, kinda like clickin on something that you don't agree with. Perhaps it's time for you to walk away from this one, but it seems you prefer to stay for some reason right?

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
If you don't like the tread you don't have to be here. Leave what's keeping you here? Don't try to bring down what you don't know about. Simple

No one is making me stay here. I just think it is a waste of time for people to continue to try and reason with someone that isn't going to change their mind. Does anyone other than the OP think it is more than just a rock with some interesting designs on it?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to share this picture. It not mine. But I have permission. It's an example of of how stones are used in the treasure world. It the larger work I spoke of
42fd686bd6b95051eec176447568b284.jpg

For those who think it the imagination at work you need to study the subject. There is a lot of information being shown. For the informed one who know what to look for

OP
OP
cmenokla

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to it

Ok Believers and Even you NON Believers...
BE SERIOUS NOW
Imagine for a moment this Truly ISa MAP... PLEASE look at all the markings, Open your minds, use your 3rd eye and VISUALIZE what you see... I dont care if it looks like a Rabbid BEAR in a hot tub taking a poo... I want to know what you TRUTHFULLY SEE so I can check my property to see if it fits with other landmarks. My Ranch is good sized, a lot of area for this little Lady to cover. IF (and YES, I DO understand it may be a BIG If)... this really DOES lead to some hidden treasure or what ever You have my WORD I WILL share what I have discovered (IF I discover) online with all. My Word is my HONOR and My HONOR is WHO I AM.
Please get Serious for just a moment, then on with the Debate. LET'S ROCK ON !!!

Last edited:

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
Screwy, why should that matter to you, either way the outcome of this rock'll make no difference in your life, but who know's what conversation and connecting with others on such a subject could bring forth. Ya gotta see a bigger picture man....................

OP
OP
cmenokla

cmenokla

Dec 21, 2015
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MD N GUY
RE:
Well A2, it's like in life you have a choice, you can either read the playboy book or not, if it offends you then don't use your hands to pick it up, you're a big boy and you can either pick up something you like or you don't. If you don't then don't pick it up, kinda like clickin on something that you don't agree with. Perhaps it's time for you to walk away from this one, but it seems you prefer to stay for some reason right?

LOL... :BangHead: ... :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who said I didn't like this thread

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People post on this site because they want or if not want they invite opinions but when people give there apinions they don't like or agree with they get defensive and insulting then comes the person who wants to be mediator the voice of reason the coach who will lay out the play book and explain the game you don't like peoples apinions don't post!!!!! ITS A ROCK!!!!!! If you want your opinion resected you need to respect others as well

Last edited:

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how do i post? i had not post anything for a while and the directions i got to do it, just cant fond the options to post. i need help with some pirate signs treasure in mexico, and need to post it to see if some one can help with meaning.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you post a plus size image? meaning the one you post is kind a small

M_d_in_guy

Jan 12, 2015
Jasper, Ontario
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATGOLD
Garrett pro pointer
Fiskars digger
Primary Interest:
Other
People post on this site because they want or if not want they invite opinions but when people give there apinions they don't like or agree with they get defensive and insulting then comes the person who wants to be mediator the voice of reason the coach who will lay out the play book and explain the game you don't like peoples apinions don't post!!!!! ITS A ROCK!!!!!! If you want your opinion resected you need to respect others as well

Dramatics at play and getting away from the reality of my statements, good job lol

So if it's a rock to you then walk away, leave the conversation, not unless you are one of them guys that needs to have the remote in your hand, then I understand why you need to remain in a conversation that gives you nothing but an ego satisfaction.

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good come back!!!!! LOL Really

Status