M mill-Z Jr. Member Joined Jul 4, 2021 Messages 36 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 4, 2021 #1 I have many unidentified objects, I suppose I'll start with this one.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,447 Reaction score 72,693 Golden Thread 0 Jul 4, 2021 #2 Welcome to Treasurenet. Sorry it is a natural stone, not artifact. A fossil, likely a crinoid was once there but now is gone. Upvote 1
Welcome to Treasurenet. Sorry it is a natural stone, not artifact. A fossil, likely a crinoid was once there but now is gone.
W Willownsrn Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2021 Messages 36 Reaction score 47 Golden Thread 0 Location Old Fort Tennessee Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2021 #3 Really neat I would keep it . Upvote 0
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,033 Reaction score 9,228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 6, 2021 #4 keep it up, you are developing the "eye"... Upvote 0