What's new

Stone Pendent? Geofact? help IDing

DemonCatSpaceStar

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
392
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
People of the South Wind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got down to the river for awhile today found a few flakes but this is interesting!

While I have seen geofacts that have fooled me before this looks to deliberately made & it's hard stone! ???

I have no Idea what it could be, any thoughts?
PS it looks to be broken also.
Also if you would put another half to it it should have 8 sides!

8-)
DCSS
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0752.webp
    IMG_0752.webp
    401.1 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0753.webp
    IMG_0753.webp
    372 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0754.webp
    IMG_0754.webp
    414.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0757.webp
    IMG_0757.webp
    372 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey DCS ! How ya been? I have no idea what that is :icon_scratch: You still pulling artifacts out of the concrete jungle?8-)
TnMtns
 
Hey DCSS glad to see you posting again. Sorry it looks natural to me too. Might be a piece of iron ore.
 
Thanks everyone for your insight. I'm going to take it to a local University just to be absolute on the opinion!
I'll post their info if they give me any.
8-)
 
You know it! :icon_thumright:
How've you been?

Do you think it looks man made?


Doing good my friend. Maybe one of those natural things that should be something. lol. I find lots of those :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom