What's new

stone tool with fossils?

mudd1761

Greenie
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside ca
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello all I think i have found an unusual stone tool for it also contains fish fossils all through it. can anyone help me ti identify this object? I found a stone tool on line that looks very much like it with out the fossils
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180712_143728_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143728_HDR.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20180712_143442_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143442_HDR.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20180712_143701_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143701_HDR.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20180715_142546_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180715_142546_HDR.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20180715_142816_EXP2.webp
    IMG_20180715_142816_EXP2.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20180712_143430_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143430_HDR.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20180715_143307_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180715_143307_HDR.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from HELP! over to Forum: What is it? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, nothing in pictures I see says it is indian artifact.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I took it you U C Riverside and not a man made artifact but looks to be used as a scraper and it most likely
comes from some giant ancient lake in the Mojave dessert made of Limonite
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom