obediah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Messages
- 1,776
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clarksville TN.
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE Pro
Stopped by a Bank to ca$h a check 2day, while there asked if they had any Halves she said no but that she'd check with other tellers- she came back with $7 worth and counted them out in 7 piles, no Silver showing (bummer) then she said you want some $2 bills (I don't but said yes to please her- make a friend you know), she counted me out $92 in 2 dollar Bills (whee right), any way got outside and to the first stop sign looked at my $7 in halves and to my surprise found a 1964 and 2 1968's, sweet huh(?)
. I rarely ever find even clads at that Bank.
. I rarely ever find even clads at that Bank.
Upvote
0











