Stopped in time

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Finished up a bit more hunting at the farm the other day. Not much to report in the way of finds. Trying new programs on the DFX and found a bunch of the usual suspects, iron, misc. trash and farm implements. Dug a blade from a tractor that was 3 feet long and 6 inches wide. About 8 inches down. That was some kinda digging right there now! :o

Continued on to locate a bullet that is octagonal on shape. Not sure what that was shot with. Maybe a musket. Either way I would not want to get hit with that slug :'(

I located a part of a meta watch band on one side of the street and the watch face on the other side of the street. Strange....Pulled the clouded plastic cover off the face to see what it looked like and saw that the time was stopped at about 9:11....on Monday the 11th. Wierd....I thought back to that horrib le day for our country and remembered that
9-11-01 happened on a Tuesday the 11th...That was a close one. Voodoo I thought..It is a Timex and it took a licking :tongue3: but stopped ticking! That was pretty much it for the farm today...HH and Keep hydrated, it is hotter that HE double toothpicks out there. ;D jgas

Attachments

• watch.JPG
    watch.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 478
  • bullet 1.JPG
    bullet 1.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 498
  • bullet 2.JPG
    bullet 2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 483
Upvote 0
It does say 9:06...But I moved it so you could see the MON for Monday a bit better..Sorry...Thanks for the replies..HH jgas

jgas said:
It does say 9:06...But I moved it so you could see the MON for Monday a bit better..Sorry...Thanks for the replies..HH jgas

Ahhhh...hehe i was gonna ask

Read an article awhile back about civil war era rifles. In it there was information about a muzzle loading rifle where instead of rifling grooves the barrel bore was octagonal in shape with bullets shaped to match. I'm sorry I can't remember where I read it nor the name of the rifle. Seems like it might have been Whitworth but my memory isn't so good. You need to post it in the civil war forum where someone with more knowledge than I will see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back