Storeage solutions…

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-133114_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-133114_One UI Home.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 52

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Damn...Florida has been good to you! :occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn...Florida has been good to you! :occasion14:
Missing from the case is the diamond rings the wife took, a couple of rings I gave to my nieces, 1 ring I used to have another gold ring made at a jeweler.

OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Missing from the case is the diamond rings the wife took, a couple of rings I gave to my nieces, 1 ring I used to have another gold ring made at a jeweler.
Wowser!!! I have only found 2 rings both cheap ones… maybe i could get a barbie doll to disply them on 😂😂😂!!!
But have loads of old english coins, buttons, musket balls and lead.!! x

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep my colonial relics in a tall bureau that's seen better days. I lined the drawers with red felt for the loose relics and have a lot of Riker display cases in the drawers to hold my shoe buckles and other nice relics.

My better coin finds are in cardboard flips and stored in a plastic case with compartments that I bought at Home Depot. My best coins and my silver jewelry finds are on my wall in glass display cases.

Here's a few pics. Please excuse the dust!

Attachments

• relics 1.JPG
    relics 1.JPG
    830.6 KB · Views: 29
  • relics 2.JPG
    relics 2.JPG
    613.3 KB · Views: 32
  • relics 3.JPG
    relics 3.JPG
    694.5 KB · Views: 30
  • relics 4.JPG
    relics 4.JPG
    729 KB · Views: 35
  • relics 5.JPG
    relics 5.JPG
    435 KB · Views: 32
  • relics 6.JPG
    relics 6.JPG
    742.6 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP
blossom

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I keep my colonial relics in a tall bureau that's seen better days. I lined the drawers with red felt for the loose relics and have a lot of Riker display cases in the drawers to hold my shoe buckles and other nice relics.

My better coin finds are in cardboard flips and stored in a plastic case with compartments that I bought at Home Depot. My best coins and my silver jewelry finds are on my wall in glass display cases.

Here's a few pics. Please excuse the dust!
Wow, that is an Amazing collection! Thank you so much for sharing x cardboard flips is a great suggestion, and exactly what I need! I didn’t know such things existed 😃 Amazon here I come!! Really appreciate you taking the time to answer, thank you!

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something else you could consider. These display cases come in all different sizes.There not to fancy but they do the job. They make for easy travel if you take your finds to clubs or shows.

Attachments

• IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    830.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 46

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easy way to keep Diamond and gold rings from being STOLEN from you. DO NOT LET YHOUR WIFE SEE THEM !!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought some plastic containers with like 40 or so compartments and keep a lot of coins and rings in them. I also have bought large lighted display cases at like garage sales and put big things like canon shells and such in them. I have been detecting fore a long time and have never sold a find. I have GAVE a LOT of finds away though 11

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread