What's new

Storm

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please remember to check on family, friends, neighbors during the storm.

A good time to teach our kids about being good citizens and humans by sending them out to help the elderly, single moms, etc, etc.
 
Please remember to check on family, friends, neighbors during the storm.

A good time to teach our kids about being good citizens and humans by sending them out to help the elderly, single moms, etc, etc.

Bring a survival kit when you visit...just to be safe. Contents should include:
a gun
ammo
a copy of the constitution
another gun
more ammo
NRA membership card
 
If it's snowing in Arizona I'll call my Mom. Every body has a gun there.
 
Please remember to check on family, friends, neighbors during the storm.

A good time to teach our kids about being good citizens and humans by sending them out to help the elderly, single moms, etc, etc.

Shut ins,easily forgotten. Neighbors can be greatest hope when normalcy interrupted.
 
Shut ins,easily forgotten. Neighbors can be greatest hope when normalcy interrupted.

I have a shut in living in front of me.

Then again, I'm the one that nailed all doors and windows too :headbang: :laughing7:
 
Crispin,

Don't forget lots of extra clips of ammo.....you just never know when the bad guys are coming for you....better safe than sorry.

Regards + HH

Bill


Bring a survival kit when you visit...just to be safe. Contents should include:
a gun
ammo
a copy of the constitution
another gun
more ammo
NRA membership card
 
Spart,

Reminds me of a true story from my misspent youth....there was this gorgeous gal who was pounding so hard on my door I finally woke up and unlocked the door to let her out.....lol.

Usually they were on the outside pounding on the door to come in but...but...but....this night I must have been off my game....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill


I have a shut in living in front of me.

Then again, I'm the one that nailed all doors and windows too :headbang: :laughing7:
 
Spart,

Reminds me of a true story from my misspent youth....there was this gorgeous gal who was pounding so hard on my door I finally woke up and unlocked the door to let her out.....lol.

Usually they were on the outside pounding on the door to come in but...but...but....this night I must have been off my game....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

Turn about is fair play. She took a pounding...she had to give the door one to feel better.

Crisp
 
Crispin,

ROFL.......have another Guinness and call me in the morning free advice from your Doc and no I don't do house calls....lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom