strange find?

porkchop401

Feb 1, 2016
Fairview Alfa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently was scouting for deer in north LA, while scouting the area i intended to hunt i found a concrete irregular shaped marker with that has a flat bar in it going in to the ground , it is placed on one corner of a 3'x3' depression approx. 4" deep through out the 3x3 area.
the spot is not located on any property or section line. this marker is very old. What would be the best way investigate further with out digging , i have a Spanish dip needle a friend loaned me im not so sure about this thing
your thoughts.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently was scouting for deer in north LA, while scouting the area i intended to hunt i found a concrete irregular shaped marker with that has a flat bar in it going in to the ground , it is placed on one corner of a 3'x3' depression approx. 4" deep through out the 3x3 area.
the spot is not located on any property or section line. this marker is very old. What would be the best way investigate further with out digging , i have a Spanish dip needle a friend loaned me im not so sure about this thing
your thoughts.
I don,t suppose it could be a grave?I know of a gravestone right in the middle of some remote woods,nothing else around.Legend has it that the young girl,Sarah Teel drowned there long ago while living on a houseboat.Just a guess.Welcome to Tnet. Edit,She died in 1858.20 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: RW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread