What's new

Strange Hammer.. Can you help I.D. ?

brctom1

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is an old find from MD'ing on my cousins property.
I have never seen one before, and can't seem to find anything like it on the net.
It is approximately 14 inches in length.
Sorry the picture isn't better, it is hanging on his garage wall, and I can't take a better pic right now.
Any help identifying will be greatly appreciated.

Tom
 

Attachments

  • 2012-02-13_14-57-14_810.webp
    2012-02-13_14-57-14_810.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,161
bigcypresshunter said:
GpSnoopy said:
I found one tool online, looks similar, that also appears like it may have a detachable head. But the description didn't help me find any more examples for confirmation.
Wrigleys Nips
Thanks bigcypress :icon_thumright:

Had to laugh at myself. I was thinking "How come BCH had no trouble finding an example?" Found it helps to actually learn to read and type in "Nips" instead of "Nibs" like I did. Now I can find several of them.... duh.

Anyways, I now see that this is not the same one as the OP's.
 
Upvote 0
GpSnoopy said:
bigcypresshunter said:
GpSnoopy said:
I found one tool online, looks similar, that also appears like it may have a detachable head. But the description didn't help me find any more examples for confirmation.
Wrigleys Nips
Thanks bigcypress :icon_thumright:

Had to laugh at myself. I was thinking "How come BCH had no trouble finding an example?" Found it helps to actually learn to read and type in "Nips" instead of "Nibs" like I did. Now I can find several of them.... duh.

Anyways, I now see that this is not the same one as the OP's.
Dont feel bad. I was trying to Google "create axe." Im thinking what is a create axe? ???
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom