• Find 2.jpg
    Find 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 677

AnOldPro

Jan 14, 2007
Northern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266XB & CZ6
Well, "ya'll"... learn a lesson from the OldPro cause he just may not be as stupid as he sounds.... In making such a post I accomplished the 3 purposes I had in so doing so. 1. I advanced the knowledge of some, 2. I provided ENTERTAINMENT for those who prefer to scoff and 3. Being new to the forum I don't know yet who are the "seekers of truth" and who are those are just trying to entertain themselves with the hobby. Now I have more knowledge of "who's who" than I had before. So surely all of us got a little something out of the exchange!

Cheers and best wishes to all... both the "seekers" and the "scoffers"!

By the way, Monty... I always make the following offer to those who are traveling east.... send me a shipping address by private email and I will send you an old fruit jar that says "Perfect Mason" on it. :>)

DC

Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
AnOldPro said:
Well, "ya'll"... learn a lesson from the OldPro cause he just may not be as stupid as he sounds.... In making such a post I accomplished the 3 purposes I had in so doing so. 1. I advanced the knowledge of some, 2. I provided ENTERTAINMENT for those who prefer to scoff and 3. Being new to the forum I don't know yet who are the "seekers of truth" and who are those are just trying to entertain themselves with the hobby. Now I have more knowledge of "who's who" than I had before. So surely all of us got a little something out of the exchange!

Cheers and best wishes to all... both the "seekers" and the "scoffers"! DC

I know I was not scoffing, I seek the truth... but foremost I entertain myself, and I was surley entertained buy your writing! I appreciated your explaination and enjoyed it too. I went out of my way today to make sure my TH'ing partner and Wigman read it... he also appreciated it, and (as a mason) laughed heartily!

Welcome to treasurenet, look forward to seeing your finds and watching you help others learn about theirs.

Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They made Kerr Mason glass canning jars here in my hometown for 60 years so I have plenty. That's no secret. ;) Monty

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread