Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Love the Title Chug
Red Found this In the Garden while Thinning the Radishes!!!! It Must Have Been Kicked Up Buy the Rototiller Chug
I was thinking it was from the Portland Or Area But Am Not Sure Maybe San Fracisco!!
I Have Been Looking for Hours and Im Tired Chug
Red Found this In the Garden while Thinning the Radishes!!!! It Must Have Been Kicked Up Buy the Rototiller Chug
I was thinking it was from the Portland Or Area But Am Not Sure Maybe San Fracisco!!
I Have Been Looking for Hours and Im Tired Chug
Any Ideas!!!! Chug
second not as fun,edges have enough(?)gap to sew onto a cap or blazer for a conductor to wear?earring or necklace souvenir? With pics of it i could try to guess your tiller.






