What's new

Struck Gold with the Ace 250!

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
I was doing a little hunting at a local park. It was really trashy but managed
to get a quarter then a penny. Stopped to light a smoke and noticed the people up at the pavilion were going to their cars, So I decided to head that way and while not even swinging the coil, took a step and heard a nickel signal. I figured it was a tab but thought "what the heck" I could use an extra nickel. Cut a flap and nothing in the dirt..scanned the flap from the bottom and still nothing. Turned the flap over and scanned it again. Bingo! there was my signal again. Started to scrape the little bit of dirt from the roots and out popped the bottom of the ring. Pulled it out and couldn't believe my eyes...7 beautifully cut Rubies set in 14k-I almost walked away from it.
 

Attachments

  • rubyring2.webp
    rubyring2.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,216
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: way to go nice find
 
Wow,

Great stories, awesome finds, killer photo! Make sure you tell the lady you paid $20 to get her ring back.

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Very nice score there!
 
First of all. Great ring. Absolutely beautiful. I must say though, what a creative picture you took of it. The dark background of the tire really makes the ring stand out. The sun :icon_sunny: shining off of it completes the package. Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumbsup: :headbang: :hello2:
 
ocalasix said:
very sweet!! get it valued yet??...six

I have an appointment for an appraisal next Thurs. The gemologist only works 1 day a week. They charge $55, and I hope its worth at least that much. As for the picture it was taken by my son who is also a new member to this forum. I was too busy digging a $.50 signal that turned out to be 2 quarters stuck together. These Ace 250's are smart!
John
 
i still have the problems with my whites prism V , sometimes it rings good, but its junk, other times it rings junk and it is something good...six
 
Awesome ring...and a resounding..."awesome pic"!
Is that blingshine filtered...photo shop...??
 
Thats great congrats, I like the ring holder too...
 
Sweet *&^%*! That is beautiful! I love the tire as a background, actually a pretty good idea!
 
Awesome find!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom