Struck Silver today, an anklet at the beach

D

Darod

Found 74 cents in clad and 74 pull tabs :)

Also found a silver anklet. Found them all at the beach during lunch break today. The anklet was next to the edge of the shower platform. I figure people will rinse off and then towel dry and sometimes snag and break off some jewelry. I was right this time :) I'll post the pics as soon as I get them resized.

Here you go:
all.jpg

anklet2.jpg

anklet1.jpg

anklet3.jpg

IMPORTANT: If you were posting images on my server, I have purchased a new domain and your images are now in this new domain's directory. The new link to your images are as follows:

http://www.allstateairandheat.com/treasurenet/userimages/

Make a note of this new location as all of your images will be posted in this directory from this date forward.

Thanks everyone
Rod

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Darod

Re: Struck Silver today, Anklet.

Got the pics resized. Not much,....thought I'd post it for all those that can't get out and would love to see ANY finds! :)

Rod

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
way to go!found my first silver ring .925 with birth stone 2 days ago at a park near some swings so keep it up!i know the feeling love the rush!

OP
OP
D

Darod

It was fun finding it. I found 11 of those pennies shown in the same hole!

Makes ya kinda wonder doesn't it :-\

Rod

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Struck Silver today, Anklet.

WTG! 8) 74 pulltabs ??? Wow, thats alot of diggin! :o

OP
OP
D

Darod

:D :D ;D

OK, so I exaggerated a bit on the pull tabs,.......it seemed like 74 of the little ba*tards! :)

thx spotz

Rod

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Hey Rod, good going! Now about them pulltabs... Eh, well at least they didn't get away and you've got that many less next time you hit the spot!

OP
OP
D

Darod

I was using the CZ20 on this one. I'll be getting an Ace 250 next week. I'll have to take it out and see what it can do when I get it. I'll post my finds and thoughts on that one.

I love the CZ 20! I've gotten really used to working it.

Rod

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
WTG Rod. Don't you just love it when you have a theory and it pays off? Keep findin'~CO2
P.S.- I'm envious of all you guys that have more than one MD. I'm feelin' pretty special just having more than one coil! ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Rod, Cool Anklet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread