D dwarner01121977 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 16, 2016 Messages 1 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used None Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 16, 2016 #1 Was wanting to know what people thought of this Upvote 8
CTwoods Sr. Member Joined Dec 9, 2015 Messages 349 Reaction score 417 Golden Thread 0 Location east central Connecticut Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 16, 2016 #2 I have never found an arrow head or are they called "points"... Nice find, but I know nothing about types. But yours looks real.
I have never found an arrow head or are they called "points"... Nice find, but I know nothing about types. But yours looks real.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 16, 2016 #3 Nice congrats
leslie(nova scotia) Silver Member Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 4,351 Golden Thread 0 Location lower sackville,nova scotia Detector(s) used Garretts only Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2016 #4 Without a flint...nice find!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,956 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #5 Great find. I like finding the points, as much as metal detecting. If you want more info on it, post it in the Native American Artifacts forum. Those guys will give you a great description of it.
Great find. I like finding the points, as much as metal detecting. If you want more info on it, post it in the Native American Artifacts forum. Those guys will give you a great description of it.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2016 #6 Very nice,,