CRUSADER
Emerald Member
Shaun7 told me about all the riches I would find on his Abbey Site & I believed him
Spent several hours trying to find the good spots in hundreds of Acres of ploughed land. Although I enjoy hunting new land, it is challenging finding the hotspots. My first feeling was right to hunt the hilltop where I had the Medieval Coin Weight & the Hammered, but the good start soon turned into a slog for anything other than blank buttons & Geo coppers.
Still came away with a Bristol Mint Edward I, which is a first for me
2 x 17th C Lead Caps for powder flasks.
17th C 'nipple' Button
Coin Weight with Angel design
Lead Token
Buckle
& Bits....
The hosting was great & the Roast was excellent after a hard days run around.
Shaun7 better not invite me back until he finds better land, he had already cleared this one of the good stuff
Spent several hours trying to find the good spots in hundreds of Acres of ploughed land. Although I enjoy hunting new land, it is challenging finding the hotspots. My first feeling was right to hunt the hilltop where I had the Medieval Coin Weight & the Hammered, but the good start soon turned into a slog for anything other than blank buttons & Geo coppers.Still came away with a Bristol Mint Edward I, which is a first for me

2 x 17th C Lead Caps for powder flasks.
17th C 'nipple' Button
Coin Weight with Angel design
Lead Token
Buckle
& Bits....
The hosting was great & the Roast was excellent after a hard days run around.
Shaun7 better not invite me back until he finds better land, he had already cleared this one of the good stuff

Attachments
Upvote
0
I wouldn't be put off by the lack of good stuff just yet 8)
Your'e just spoilt
.






