What's new

Suggestions?

aturner3739

Jr. Member
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Found this. Any clues as to what it was used for? It’s wood. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545601318.322186.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1545601290.189744.webp
 
Upvote 0
I think... not sure... but I think it was used for ....

Wood.

:P
 
Upvote 0
I like that Oddjob.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Part of a human femur from a home amputation, they screwed up the first time and had to whack off a few more inches.
 
Upvote 0
So it really is bone? It has more of a wood like texture but I guess being in the soil softened it up.. now I feel like an idiot. Haha. Forgive me, I’m new at this [emoji28]
 
Upvote 0
check your MD settings, you should not be finding bones with your MD.
 
Upvote 0
Odd called it.

Like a chuck roast bone.
 
Upvote 0
Theres a Dog looking for that right now and he aint happy!!!!!Happy Holidays Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom