What's new

Summer Gold With the X-70

Cr4zyH0rs3

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA.
Detector(s) used
X-70 & Myself
Picture002.jpg



Picture001.jpg




Picture004.jpg




Picture006.jpg





Thanks for looking and HH! =)
 
Upvote 0
(sing to the tune Summer Breeze)

Summer gold makes me feel fine.



Glad the gold found you:)
 
Holy cow!! :o Those are awesome finds.......looks like you've been striking it rich! Continued success!! :thumbsup:
 
I am SO looking in the wrong places!

Your great find really makes my $3.00 in clad and a few cheesy charms look pretty sad! :P

Great find!

Grip
 
Nice pile of gold!
Were those beach finds and how do you like that X-Terra? I've been thinking about getting one and would really like your opinion if you get a chance.
Mike
 
Nice finds, I always like to see Gold in my sand scoope!!!

HH, Ringfinder
 
WOW!!!!! That is a lot of gold!!!!

Congrats!
 
Thanks for the compliments as for the X-70 it does it's job for the price.
 
Nice Chain. Great job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom