What's new

Summer is Here

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a quick spring sure was hot today walking the cow field. Couldnt stay long due to the heat got to get use to it again. The cow had a young calf and the bulls didnt seem to like me being there so I decided to go early. Maybe next time I can walk the whole thing.
One point (purple) is a Adena narrow stem, (brown) is a Big Sandy with a grounded base, (white quartz) is probably a Morrow Mountain. Most of the quartz ones I find there are MM. I did find plenty of broken ones and a couple of scrapers. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC12289.webp
    SDC12289.webp
    731.8 KB · Views: 134
  • SDC12318.webp
    SDC12318.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Looks like you had an excellent day.
 
All good finds but the big sandy very nice! Congrats!
 
Great day Rock, man just tell that bull you are from McDonalds an if he knows what is good for him he will back off.:tongue3:
 
I like that big sandy.... Can't hardly find a side notched one....

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
All great finds but the Adena and Big Sandy would be year makers for me! This is definitely your year for finding points and can't wait to see what you find next!
 
nice finds Rock! They are all beauties to me. I like the variety of colors that you find there.
 
I like that big sandy.... Can't hardly find a side notched one....

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

They are a rare find here to intact.
 
Nice finds Rock! Summer is here indeed, Thank god!
 
Nice finds Rock! Summer is here indeed, Thank god!

Thanks I enjoyed finding them. Not every hunt is productive I went today to another property and didnt find nothing but yellow flies glad I put my repellent on :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom