What's new

Sunday Afternoons Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Sunday Afternoon's Finds

I looked 3 hours this afternoon and found these. This field was harrowed in January and I, and others, have looked it many times. I have lots and lots of fields that are really good fields that have been turned but we can not get a decent rain. I am getting really frustrated.





The middle one would have been nice.


 
Upvote 0
Yeah no rain is tough. Last year I had a fresh plowed field to walk no rain fell I looked anyway and found a big flake. It never did rain then they planted it still haven't been on it. Hope you get some rain soon but the ones you found are nice.
 
Nice finds,:thumbsup: when you do get some rain you will bring them out by the pocket full.
 
You might need an extra pair of hands to show your finds when you get rain. You're finds from today are nice.
 
Nice. Your fields keep on giving.
 
Great finds Americus!!! Always look forward to seeing what you pull from that field of yours!!!!...........GTP(Chris)
 
They say rain again for Thursday I hope you get some this time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom