What's new

Sunday Gold

camb1

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to local beach this Sunday. Was heavily used over holiday weekend. I expected more finds, but I take this one. Found also a silver toe ring and one junk ring that made my heart skip a beat or two. I am going to try this spot again this weekend. Wish me luck. Happy Hunting Everyone.
 

Attachments

  • SANY0960.webp
    SANY0960.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,013
Upvote 0
KellycoChick said:
Great Job on finding that Beautiful toe ring. I'm sure you did the Happy Dance!!!
Happy Hunting,
Kellyco Chick

Thanks KellycoChick. Wish I had stopped by Kellyco while I was in Florida.
 
Gypsy Heart said:
Great find! Looks like you had a lucky day ! :icon_sunny:

Thanks Gypsy. Hope you are all settled in now. See you in Oct.
 
Best of Luck to ya Camb1 and Congrat's on the Gold...No matter how Big :thumbsup:
 
civilman1 said:
Best of Luck to ya Camb1 and Congrat's on the Gold...No matter how Big :thumbsup:

Thanks Civilman1. I just love the site of gold in my scoop, no matter what the size.
 
Congrats Bruce,That rind is awesome Brother.I know what you are going to do this weekend.Ill have to find all of the silver by myself ,HA HA Good luck!!!!!!
 
t-bucket said:
Congrats Bruce,That ring is awesome Brother.I know what you are going to do this weekend.Ill have to find all of the silver by myself ,HA HA Good luck!!!!!!

Thanks G. Don't worry your head now. I'll go out silver hunting with you next week. HA HA :icon_pirat:
 
:o That's a beauty, Cam!! Good luck this weekend too! :thumbsup:

Nana :)
 
Nana40 said:
:o That's a beauty, Cam!! Good luck this weekend too! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

Thanks Nana40. Are you coming to CTH2? If so see you there.
 
camb1 said:
Nana40 said:
:o That's a beauty, Cam!! Good luck this weekend too! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

Thanks Nana40. Are you coming to CTH2? If so see you there.

Yeah, I'll probably come dragging in sooner or later! :P :D Look forward to meeting you! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom