What's new

Sunday Gold

camb1

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to local beach this Sunday. Was heavily used over holiday weekend. I expected more finds, but I take this one. Found also a silver toe ring and one junk ring that made my heart skip a beat or two. I am going to try this spot again this weekend. Wish me luck. Happy Hunting Everyone.
 

Attachments

  • SANY0960.webp
    SANY0960.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,013
Upvote 0
Wow, that looks good!
 
Nice looking ring.
 
Wish i could find one like that.
 
:thumbsup: great ring, luck in the hunt
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
SoreKneesDayton said:
Wow, that looks good!

Thanks SoreKneesDayton. I love hunting in the water and with a great detector (Excalibur 1000). 8 rings at this location in 2 weeks. Can't wait till this weekend.
 
rodgerdodger said:
Nice looking ring.

Thanks rogerdodger. May treasures come your way. HH
 
John Deere Digger said:
Great find Bruce. Keep it up.
JDD

Thanks Rod. How's it been with you? Had not heard from you in awhile.
 
nice job Bruce things have been slow here to say the least. Most of the beaches are sanded in I think. I will be hitting Venice tomorrow hopefully with the luck you had.

Is Chris still up North? If so I can't blame himfor the dry spell lol.
 
FloridaBill said:
nice job Bruce things have been slow here to say the least. Most of the beaches are sanded in I think. I will be hitting Venice tomorrow hopefully with the luck you had.

Is Chris still up North? If so I can't blame him for the dry spell lol.

Thanks Bill. Are you going with erikk? Take care and good luck tomorrow.
 
No Erick is hunting for silver in Webster NY..........
 
FloridaBill said:
No Erick is hunting for silver in Webster NY..........

Maybe you will have a chance tomorrow. LOL :wink:
 
camb1 said:
FloridaBill said:
No Erick is hunting for silver in Webster NY..........

Maybe you will have a chance tomorrow. LOL :wink:

right, ha-ha, I am well ahead of him for this year anyway with 22 rings....

I would have thought he would have jumped in by now, guess he is too busy counting silver
 
Beautiful ring. congrats
 
Old River said:
Beautiful ring. congrats

Thanks Old River. Gotta love this hobby. HH
 
How SWEET it is :o :o :o Juts love the summers when the deposits on the beach are plenty. Love to have that in my pouch would keep the wife off my back.
HH,
Roy
 
Great Job on finding that Beautiful toe ring. I'm sure you did the Happy Dance!!!
Happy Hunting,
Kellyco Chick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom