What's new

Sunday Hunt ????? Whos in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,280071.0.html

I don't know what it will be like....Never been there or scoped it out yet.....

Trashy or good finds...That's this hobby though....

May need a plan B.... ( PLAN "B" Will be just over the track and into an old grove )

" Interested I'll PM YOU" the location on SAT Night......Between 8pm and 10pm for those who

SIGN UP ON THIS POST.......
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

I can join you guys for a few hours before I have to go to work. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

I'm in for the adventure...
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

count me in! DON'T FORGET THE TIME GOES BACK AN HOUR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING! SEE YOU SUNDAY!
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

Already talked to you Bob and you know I am in. Lets hope that the hang over isn't too bad! I'm looking for plan B.
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

Submitted plan "B" to Bob. Has older potential as it was a homested on a 1861 plat map and has been a FP since at least the 30's.
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

Lowbatts said:
No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?
The heck with change! I want to know - did they brush their teeth with Listerine powder in the metal tubes? Were they likely to have dined outside the dining hall with stainless steel utensils? Would they have buried their used foil balls in the dirt? I mean, after all, I gotta know if I'm going to find this cool stuff! :tongue3:
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

Kimsdad said:
Lowbatts said:
No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?
The heck with change! I want to know - did they brush their teeth with Listerine powder in the metal tubes? Were they likely to have dined outside the dining hall with stainless steel utensils? Would they have buried their used foil balls in the dirt? I mean, after all, I gotta know if I'm going to find this cool stuff! :tongue3:


Way to funny.....Neil use your Bounty Hunter...... ;D ;D ;D ;D You'll no problems then.... ;D ;D
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09

Kimsdad said:
Lowbatts said:
No history Bobbo! Tell me, did they come out of the bunkhouses with change in their pockets for the commisary or did they leave their change in their socks in the box until it was commisary time?

Did they wear their pins and badges or keep them aside until dress and drill time?

Aside from that, were they even likely to have change or did they cash it in for store credits upon arrival for their stay?
The heck with change! I want to know - did they brush their teeth with Listerine powder in the metal tubes? Were they likely to have dined outside the dining hall with stainless steel utensils? Would they have buried their used foil balls in the dirt? I mean, after all, I gotta know if I'm going to find this cool stuff! :tongue3:

Well Hells bells Neil! I pulled most of their dang utensils out of there about 7-10 years ago. Was just wondering what sort of bonanza info I missed from my last hunt there!
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the track

I'm dong a short film in Libertyville from 1-about 3. I might be able to join you as soon as I'm done. I will have everything with me. I'll Call you.
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

I think this place is "hunted out" :wink:

See ya in the morning!
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the track

Lowbatts said:
Well Hells bells Neil! I pulled most of their dang utensils out of there about 7-10 years ago. Was just wondering what sort of bonanza info I missed from my last hunt there!
No disrespect intended, Tim & I hope none taken. I just want to know if my usual finds will be there!


Olderactor said:
I'm dong a short film in Libertyville from 1-about 3. I might be able to join you as soon as I'm done. I will have everything with me. I'll Call you.

Hey Jim, I didn't know you acted in those kind of films... WTG!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Sunday Hunt ????? Who's in for one.....11-01-09 Plan "B" is over the tracks

Hey Neil, just having fun, you know I'm in it for the iron! Sure hope to get in there tomorrow and have a goodie-fest!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom