What's new

Sunday morning 7/8/12 swimming hole hunt W/ D.F PI..

BEACH-HUNTER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit a local swimming hole with the Whites Dual Field PI...bright sunny mornig, water was great!! So relaxing!! Boy can the D.F hit tiny targets!! Hunted out to neck deep. The photo's describe the finds...Happy hunting all who get out!!! :icon_thumleft: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 483368_3839252294543_1693571113_n.webp
    483368_3839252294543_1693571113_n.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 391478_3839257774680_1556985590_n.webp
    391478_3839257774680_1556985590_n.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
I second that with you,hits tiny targets,@times very deep ones too,,nice finds
 
Very nice George, you're on a roll lately, you've been getting either silver or gold each day you've gone out! Keep it up.
 
Very nice George, you're on a roll lately, you've been getting either silver or gold each day you've gone out! Keep it up.
Just wish I good get out more!! I have spots in mind it's just getting the time to hit them!! I have to make a extra effort to get out! it's the peak time!!
 
I second that with you,hits tiny targets,@times very deep ones too,,nice finds
I love the D.F..The depth, tiny items it gets...Tiny GOLD it gets!! So light and easy to swing..I hunted 5 hours yesterday swinging it through water up to chest deep...arm felt fine today!! Thanks Kiana!
 
You keep doing good and staying busy digging targets. Congratulations!!
 
Beach-Hunter, that is a very good hunt!

Nice silver ring find; I like the magnetic bracelet..I bet it gave off a nice loud, clear tone......found one a couple of years ago, and use it on my refrigerator door to hold memos.

Lorraine
 
Congratulation!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom