What's new

Sunday morning present for my wife

btripp6

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
328
Reaction score
620
Golden Thread
0
Location
D'Iberville, MS
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this within 30 minutes of starting my hunt. Not much else but some clad for the rest of the day. Not going to complain in the least and neither will my wife when she wears it.
 

Attachments

  • 15284049_10209591823986227_2907053780743400076_n.webp
    15284049_10209591823986227_2907053780743400076_n.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 78
That's one purty bribe!! :laughing7:
Nice find!! Makes the rest of the hunt great no what matter the rest of the finds may be..............
 
Great find. Everyone comes away a winner on your Sunday morning hunt.
 
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm just glad that my Deus is paying for itself. My wife should at least allow me a couple of trips out detecting now!
 
Thanks I appreciate it!!
 
Beautiful gold! Congrats and thanks for sharing.
 
Nice looking ring, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Very nice little ring! Congrat's!!

Iowa Dale
 
That's a good lookin ring.
 
Congrats on the ring and now a happy wife!!
 
Nice work! When mommas happy.....well you know the rest.

strick
 
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm just glad that my Deus is paying for itself. My wife should at least allow me a couple of trips out detecting now!

Hahaha, it's funny how coming home with a ring or two will grease the wheels with the wife for the next time you want to skip the Honey Do list and hunt instead.

Edit: forgot to ask how many K out of curiosity.
 
Last edited:
Looks like a Christmas present to me ! Nice find.
 
Happy wife Happy life. I know the feeling. When my wife wears a ring I have found it gives me a sense of pride. She is a human display case :occasion18:
Does your gold ring have markings?
 
Happy house Happy spouse nice way to ring in the new year!!!!
 
She is a lucky woman, any markings inside the band? Come'on your killing us.
 
Nice find. Any gold ring is on my bucket list..
 
Happy wife Happy life. I know the feeling. When my wife wears a ring I have found it gives me a sense of pride. She is a human display case :occasion18:
Does your gold ring have markings?

She is a lucky woman, any markings inside the band? Come'on your killing us.

The only marking on the ring is "FR14K". Not 100% on what it means.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom