What's new

Sunday Nov 1 A good day.

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Needed a silver fix so I went to 4 banks that were open today and asked for halves and dimes.
No one had halves but I picked up 5 boxes of dimes.

Three of the boxes were machine rolled and the other two were hand rolled. I though they were dumps.

The 3 machine rolls were skunks.

First hand roll box had.

1963 x1
1964 x1

Second hand roll box had.

Canada
1950 x1
1953 x1

Rosie
1950 x1
1960 x1
1962 x1
1963 x1
1964 x9


Total
2 Canadian silver
15 American silver

Not a bad sunday afternoon
 
Upvote 0
You have banks open on Sundays? Wow, nice finds :thumbsup:
 
silvereagle78 said:
You have banks open on Sundays? Wow, nice finds :thumbsup:

Some supermarkets have bank branchs in them. They are usually open on sundays for about 4 hours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom