Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
On Sunday, The sun finally came out, and the temps were in the 70s. I was able to wrangle an invite out of Todd Lipe, for one of his guaranteed to find silver coins hunts. Little did I realize that the silver coin finding would mostly be done by him! He put on a little clinic titled... "How To Make CT Frown".

I actually did OK, I was able to find a couple of Mercury dimes, one flat button and eight wheaties.

YTD silver coin count: 66

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!

Attachments

• IMG_20151011_103403_977.jpg
    IMG_20151011_103403_977.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20151011_181553_107-1.jpg
    IMG_20151011_181553_107-1.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Tom, Great hunt in my book, congrats on mo' silver! Sub 8-)

Nothing wrong with that. Congrats on the silver.

Beauty coins and flat button! Glad to see you got out. Keep them coming buddy

Steve

Nice digs Tom. Maybe next time you'll beat him on his own turf.

Sounds like an adventure packed day with some treasures sprinkled in here and there. Good job finding those elusive silvers. Get yourself and Etrac and you can find silver like Todd too!!!

Sounds like an adventure packed day with some treasures sprinkled in here and there. Good job finding those elusive silvers. Get yourself and Etrac and you can find silver like Todd too!!!

Todd was not using the Etrac... I have yet to see him use it... he spanked me using the 20+ year old Explorer!

When it gets down to it, I dug three good holes and he dug four good holes... the difference was, his "good" was way better than my "good". It was a beautiful day, and I got two silver coins, so I really don't have anything to complain about!

Why break out the E-Trac when the old explorer 2 works just fine?

Way to go!
You should have gave the guy 10 bucks who came out of the house.

It's so cool to see silver poking out like that when you dig a plug....:laughing7:

now thats a all around good day! cant compain there man! good job Tom!

Im up to nearly 800 coins and no silver yet. Living in Texas sucks cause there are no old coins here. I need to move up north.

Im up to nearly 800 coins and no silver yet. Living in Texas sucks cause there are no old coins here. I need to move up north.

I just responded to your last post, then I saw this.....and I laughed out loud!
I am rooting for you D3T3CR0N!

And Tom..... those are great digs.....66 silvers YTD? that's awesome! I might have half that:dontknow:

Nice coins Tom but the button is my favorite!

Nothing wrong with those digs. Great saves!!! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back