What's new

Sunday water hunt

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted for about four hours Sunday 417 10 k two grams haven't been out in two weeks been out if town working sure was glad to get back home

image-725295970.webp



image-2871635722.webp



image-376197982.webp



image-3227891012.webp
 
Upvote 0
Well done!! Congratulations!! Happy hunting next hunts:treasurechest:
 
Nice little reward for having to miss two weeks.
 
I had 2 weeks to find that and came up empty scooped.
 
Nice congrats blue diamonds 55!

Lol! Sponge.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
You just keep swinging and blinging. :thumbsup:
 
I like that one, bluediamounds!:headbang: congrats on fine detecting:hello2:

The delicate styling is attractive.

Lorraine
 
Welcome back, Kevin! That is some more nice gold!

Wayne
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom