What's new

Super cool special find.

Pedersen

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
49
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodbridge, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That special feeling finding something, amplified by being a hunter hunting!!!!
So it's the second time I have had this happen and its a feeling that is soul deep.
I am always looking for arrowheads when I am in the woods and a few years ago, walking to my hunting spot carrying my bow, I found an arrowhead. It was awesome to think that the last person to touch this arrowhead was doing the same thing I was... Bowhunting!
That "point" has become very special to me and I don't hunt without it.
Well today I was out bowfishing, and while walking back looked down and saw the telltale greasy white flake. I used the tip of my fish arrow to flip it out of the ground and sure enough! Nice one found with bow in hand again!!!!!! How many years ago was it crafted with care and let loose at game, I love the speculations! The Douge Native American tribe inhabited this area. Lakeridge, VA.
It's tough to let anyone else touch it!!! And it will for sure go hunting with me and undoubtedly bring me good luck!!!
Pedersen
:)
 
Upvote 2
The point!
 

Attachments

  • 1436130154281.webp
    1436130154281.webp
    128.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 1436130196851.webp
    1436130196851.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 124
great_find.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom