What's new

Super Help From A Super Dealer!

beerbarrel

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston
I just want to thank Mike, at Woodland Detectors for helping me with my E-Trac! He was fantastic with the help! MIKE, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP! Thanks-A-Million!

beerbarrel
 
Yeah.... DITTO from me, too.
 
Congrats on your purchase from Mike. Now you can see why he was Dealer of the Year. Mike is my hunting partner and I have been with him when he gets a call from a customer while we are hunting and he immediately stops hunting to talk to the customer. It is so nice to have a dealer to call that will answer the phone and help you with your questions. I recommend everyone to him that is looking for a machine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom