Super moist grilled chicken

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I won a grill and had to figure out how to cook with it. I've been throwing things together in a very big Ziploc all summer and this is my recipe for excellent grilled chicken that even my picky kids love.

1/2 of bag of frozen chicken breast, probably about 3 lbs
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 bottle Lowrys mesquite with lime juice
1/8 cup hoisin sauce

I throw the frozen chicken in the sauce and let it thaw-kill 2 birds with one stone that way. Cook this on medium until done.
Like I said, I throw anything in here. I think the secret is the sour cream. I almost forgot to add You can't taste the sour cream when it's done!

For dessert I like to cut peaches in half and fill with butter and brown sugar. I put them on the grill first and dessert is ready when you are. Add some vanilla ice cream and it's ready.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that sounds good... by the way does your grill have a top rack or rather two racks..if so, try making a cake on one of the taller racks.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
E59

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How do you make a cake in the grill? Do you use a box or a recipe and what do you put it in?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Try grilling bagel seeds someday :wink:

I grill mine on steel window screens :D You may lose some in the process, but still have plenty left :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions