Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first time I have used Manual settings on this camera. Advice welcome!!

pink sunset and super moon 023.JPG

On your full moon shot you got better contrast. The craters on the lower left show up way better in that shot. I'm not saying this one isn't good, just I like the other one. This is from a guy who has given up on trying to photograph the moon.

Well Done!! :occasion14:

Only suggestion I could make is use a tripod (if you didn't) and
next time take several shots, and try various combinations of
settings

I see you used ISO 100..you might try ISO 200, and 400,
and then open that lens up to it's lowest f/ setting.

Shooting the Moon is always a crapshoot...so many factors
involved, including atmospheric conditions here on Earth..
ufo-021.gif~original

I think that's an outstanding shot. As Bosn says, I too haven't tried lately. Zoom in on it, with telephoto, on a tripod, that baby is gone! Moves fast! If you hand held that shot, you really nailed it. Great detail.

Great shot I think. Wasn't much to see here, as it was cloudy and snowing. I think they have two more around the first of next month though.

Hey OV....long time no talk!..... great pic you took for sure!..... better that I can do.
Oh, and sorry about your Broncos.
Not sorry.

Hey OV....long time no talk!..... great pic you took for sure!..... better that I can do.
Oh, and sorry about your Broncos.
Not sorry.
It is pitty, but the good thing is my dog's get more walking time on Sundays now. At least we have some really outstanding weather here in Denver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back