txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie go forth and read and read and read posts on this site all questions and some you didn't know will all be answered.

Welcome to TN!

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Welcome to Tnet aleric1969

like txkickergirl stated there are so many threads that will answer your questions,but beyond that we are happy to answer any questions you may have.Looking forward to seeing your finds

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should visit the manufactures websites to learn about the different detectors and their uses. I don't know what state you are in so You have to visit this site to learn where you may detect. It wouln't hurt to join either. http://fmdac.org/ Pick out the state your interested in on the right side of the page.

Welcome to the forum.

swampfox

Feb 19, 2007
orangeburgh,south carolina
Detector(s) used
ace 250 and others
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi super newbie , swampfox here i just got my ace 250 about 2 months ago . it is just the best and it really finds what it says on the readout. they sell for about 175.00 on the used for sale part of tnet . And depending on what state you live in you better check with a park ranger. but if you are in SC. you cannot do it. so hh and best to u

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Welcome super newbie!!!! If you have about 400 to spend and want a really good MD try the minelab Musketeer. ;)
RD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread