What's new

Supermarket ground score!!

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
1,661
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bone Valley, Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a little shopping, found this chunk. .
CM150426-18292103.webp
CM150426-18292904.webp
CM150426-18285101.webp
 
Upvote 30
Proof that treasure can be found just about anywhere! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
This is why I always scan the ground when walking...not that I have scored yet...the key word being "yet". Congrats!
 
Great eye find !! :occasion14:
 
nice---- somebody is really going to miss that -- keep a eye out in the local newspaper "lost and found" and on the stores ad board --bet there's a nice reward out for it ..
 
Very nice gold! Way to keep them eyes peeled
 
Pays to walk with your eyes down. Nice find.
 
Good God-Gold Almighty! Great find, congrats. Sub8-)
 
I got my Wife looking down for goodies after finding several Silver Jewelry pieces laying around in parking lots.

NICE score dude.:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Wheres the Chain? :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom