SURE HOPE TO SEE SOME GOOD POSTS THIS WEEKEND!

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
You know it! I'll be hunting tomorrow near the water. Shoot me a PM or call.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a $50.00 gas card in front of my house by the curb....

Guess what it's balance was.............................Drum Rollllllllllllllllllllll

$50.00

Filled the TreasureMobile up.....

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
etrac007 said:
WE NEED TO SEE SOME GOOD FINDS OVER THE WEEKEND. HAPPY HUNTING !!!
Yeah baby!!!

Lot's 'o' hunting going on with the hot weather breaking!

Something good is bound to turn up.

Hopefully we'll all do it up right!!! :thumbsup:

d-dub

Apr 15, 2009
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Good luck this weekend everyone. Just got back from a super short 20 min. hunt in the backyard. Not really the backyard but the side lot next the building I live in. Pulled out a 1946 Rosie. This weekend is starting off good already! I will be out later today with Jon. We've been researching an area over the past week or so and think we have found a winner. Won't know until we get there. Go team Illini. ;D

xxxbockxxx

May 29, 2009
west central illinois
Detector(s) used
ace 250
i gotta work this weekend. i did do a little more searching in my back yard. since i've only had the detector for about a month i'm still checking out the homestead. i only found a dime friday but found what looks like a head stone right next to it. i'm not sure what it is. the only ingraving on it was 6300 near the bottom of it if i remember correctly. i can post a pic if anyone is interested??? good luck to all this weekend and hope you find something good.

bock

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope I'll be able to contribute. I'll be out hunting with my buddy from Washington that came into town this week. Got my bug spray and some fresh batteries so I'm ready to go. Good luck!
HH
John

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
I'll top off anyone's else's digs with some clad and a few nails.

I gotta start hanging around with Bob! Nice score Bob!

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
I dug a 4ft deep hole today in the sand... exploratory digging and sifting didn't turn up anything but I did meet a new detectorist named Shane. Nice talking to you!

Then we hit A Park and didn't find diddly in a new spot. Went to a well known spot and found 4 wheaties ('50, '40, '34 and '29) sprawled all over the place. We left when some dude started taking a leak in our general direction, from the trail right out in the open, cars going by and people walking around everywhere. When you gotta go you gotta go.

It wasn't super hot, but hot enough to have brain melt by noon. Guess I won't be doing much detecting when it's 95F out.

Hopefully you guys did better than me.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, this past week sure has been quiet on the "Northern Front".

I have a feeling that by tomorrow evening, this place will be jumpin' :icon_pirat:

Good luck everyone!

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well sorry to dissappoint. I went out hunting with my buddy that came into town from washington state. It turns out that our midwestern mosquitos love the taste of westcoast blood, Who knew? They barely bothered me but my friend lost interest real quick and we even used mosquito repellant. I did find a 1953 wheatie and some junk but this was a site I never hunted before. I leave my good sites for myself (sorry if that sounds selfish). Maybe next weekend.HH
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread