Surf Gods Give Up Nice Gold Ring *** Update-Weight was wrong its 10.2 Grams***

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surf Gods Give Up Nice Gold Ring *** Update-Weight was wrong it's 10.2 Grams***

Clypster and I headed to the West coast today to do a little hunting. I had just entered the water, been in the water less then 5 minutes, waist deep, when I get a nice tone and up in my scoop comes what I thought was either a Silver or White Gold ring.

I thought man its going to be a good day, 5 minutes and I have a ring already, well it turned out to be the only good find of the day for both of us but it also turned out to be GOLD

DSC02168-1-1-1-1.jpg

On the inside is engraved " BENCHMARK R 14K" it is a size 9 and my scale says 7 grams. I found the exact same ring on the internet and here is the link.

Good luck and good hunting...............

http://www.titaniumkay.com/Benchmark-14K-White-Gold-C-F-Wedding-Band-P103043.html

***************************UPDATE*******************************************

I decided I would invest in a good jewelry scale, with accuracy to .01 on grams..... I was wrong on the old weight on the ring, it is 10.2 grams, over 3 grams heaver then I originally thought using my old sacle that I use to weight my parrots. ;D

Upvote 0
Re: Surf Gods Give Up Nice Gold Ring

Good one THunter. Yours looks like the 8mm widest of the bunch on the ad. Great stuff. That makes the ride home a whole lot more fun.

Jim

Very nice. I found one today with a small diamond womens wedding band that said the same thing. COTTON

That's the way to start a hunt ! Congrats Treasure_Hunter and Happy Father's Day. :thumbsup:

Very nice way to start the day. Even when you never get another sound you keep remembering the first one.

Wow, $646.00 I cant wait for some paydays like that!! Way to go!!! HH Joe

Nice one mate. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back