HenryWaltonJonesJr
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2013
- Messages
- 985
- Reaction score
- 675
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Downtown Chicago
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I've found a couple others as well, generally I just wire wrap them to make them into pendants. My question is, being that condition in the marble world seems to be everything, would these surf tumbled marbles be value-less? I do think they are cool that then were trashed and sunk and ended up on the beach!
The opaque and orange one is a little smaller than the other. Do you think its that worn down or perhaps was it smaller to begin with?


Next to them is a perfume bottle stopper, I wrap those into pendants too, the one I found is inscribed PATD 1898 1898 inscribed Perfume Stopper | Tru Origins

Here is my beach glass for the morning, found a couple reds and a bunch of blues which always make my day!

Thanks in advance for any input!
The opaque and orange one is a little smaller than the other. Do you think its that worn down or perhaps was it smaller to begin with?


Next to them is a perfume bottle stopper, I wrap those into pendants too, the one I found is inscribed PATD 1898 1898 inscribed Perfume Stopper | Tru Origins

Here is my beach glass for the morning, found a couple reds and a bunch of blues which always make my day!

Thanks in advance for any input!










my sister, women love them and are in market because of their value and elegance. How they are sourced I am not actually aware about it. Therefore, I disagree. No offense !







