What's new

surfchurch in culpepper

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a great day for a spin down the lane today for surfchurch.
Ken and I found some clad and normal beach items.
Keep your eye on the green …..?? – as I was told…a SurfSki. The green SurfSki is fellow Excalibur guy “Little Rich”. Did not know it was him until ken and I were departing and he had just loaded his boat (Ski) on this truck. Some of you may remember him. he has been surfing more of late.
Monday is just hours away for everyone………….see u then.
.
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJWlrgZatsQ
 
Upvote 0
Good video Max and a fair amount of clad.
One of these days.....Blam!!! Platinum....
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I love the sound of the surf Max. Keep up posting these great video's for us sick with cabin fever. :hello2:
 
Max !!

Was awesome seeing you again......Been a while. I have been following your posts but we seem to never catch up on the Beach. I guess maybe because I'm an early bird ? I'm typically down there around 5am before work.

Thanks for the video, cool watching it, wish we had better waves :)

See you again soon my friend,
Aloha,
-Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom