What's new

SurfChurch today-tickets

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hit the lane around 7:15am or so, headed south.
I told u yesterday that those cell phone finds were a good sign…..i even saw some yellow and heard of even more…and I might even have some……..IF.
Around 10amish the depositors starting rolling in big time and the temps rose and rose, maybe we will set yet another record today…….so crowded, I did not have any room to shoot any vids of finds, so some pictured added
Ran into dave kent, david from Suffolk, sharkhunter, big scoop rich and larry and his lovely wife susan.
.
2 min. video

 
Upvote 0
I always look forward to your videos Max. Thanks for the infomation you sent me. It is greatly appreciated....Stuart
 
Now you know I always watch your videos....I thought for sure that hoop earring was gold... next time right least ya didnt get skunked.. :thumbsup:
 
Nice video Max and you are getting
closer to the gold every spin. :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom